1. Discover who you are
2. Create a mission statement
3. Create a vision statement
4. Identify your Lifetime goals
5. Set Capstone goals
6. Set Foundational goals
7. Set Provisional goals
8. Share your goals with others for mutual accomplishment.
9. Set a whole series of related daily, weekly and long-term goals, complete with starting times and completion dates.
10. Take ten minutes every day to imagine how terrific it will feel when your goals are actually realized.
11. Take an action step toward the attainment of at least one goal every day.
12. Commit to hitting each of your targets. Resolve to never quit
13. Continuously evaluate your goals
The Peak Performance Center